The UCCC ticket office staff strives to help you select seats that meet your ticketing preferences. We proudly sell tickets to events throughout Greeley for events at the Civic Center and for many of our community partners. No matter if you like to purchase tickets in person, over the phone, or just need a little help ordering from our website feel free to contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable ticket clerks today.
Hours, Address, Phone Number
The Union Colony Civic Center ticket office is open Tuesday-Friday from Noon-6 p.m., and on Saturdays between Labor Day and Memorial Day from Noon-4 p.m. (the ticket office is typically closed on all major holidays as well, please call to verify). The Ticket Office opens one hour prior to each performance, until 30 minutes past curtain for your convenience.
We are located at 701 10th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631. Please click HERE for directions.
The Ticket Office phone number is 970-356-5000
How To Purchase Tickets
- Online: Click Here
- By Phone: Call 970-356-5000, between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, to purchase tickets.
- In Person: Visit the UCCC Ticket Office, 701 10th Ave., Greeley, between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Or one hour before a performance.
- Fees for ordering: $1.25 per ticket, online, over the phone, or in person.
- Group Sales: For most performances a group of ten or more people can receive up to 15% off the regular price of each ticket. Groups can also place orders for most shows before tickets go on the sale to the public. For further information or to purchase tickets, please contact the ticket office at 970-356-5000.
The Union Colony Civic Center accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
General Ticket Policies
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Children under the age of two are not allowed at most performances. Please inquire prior to purchasing. Children age 2 and older may attend most shows. They must have a ticket, regardless of whether they sit in their own seat or on a parent’s lap. Please contact the ticket office for further information regarding this policy.
- The UCCC offers “Ticket Insurance” through its ticket partner, much like travel or health insurance; it covers costs due to unexpected cancellation due to things like injury, illness, or other unexpected circumstances. This is the best way to protect your entertainment investment.
- If you didn’t purchase coverage when you purchased your tickets, a ticket clerk may be able to exchange your tickets depending upon the specific show. You’ll need to notify the ticket office as early as possible, and no later than 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
All reprints can be done by the UCCC at no charge. To have your tickets reprinted by the UCCC ticket office, please call 970-356-5000 and a ticket clerk can assist you.