Hours, Address, Phone Number
The Union Colony Civic Center ticket office is open Tuesday-Friday from Noon-5 p.m.
We are located at 701 10th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631. Please click HERE for directions.
The Ticket Office phone number is 970-356-5000
How To Purchase Tickets
- In order to comply with contact tracing during the pandemic all tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Online: Click Here
- By Phone: Call 970-356-5000, between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, to purchase tickets.
- Print at Home and Mobile Delivery of tickets is encouraged. Patrons may also request that tickets be mailed to them up until 10 days prior to the show. Will call tickets are not offered during the pandemic.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age.
- The Union Colony Civic Center accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
General Ticket Policies
- Patrons must wear face coverings in compliance with Co Executive Orders while in attendance at the UCCC.
- Patrons must sit in their assigned seats so that proper social distancing is met.
- In order to avoid potential exposure and community spread of Covid 19, patrons experiencing symptoms 10 days before or on the day of the event will be fully refunded their ticket purchase and associated fees for their ticket and anyone else in their ticketed party.
Due to restrictions put in place by the State of Colorado during the COVID-19 pandemic response, some of the policies and procedures at the Union Colony Civic Center have been temporarily modified to make attending indoor events safer. We've summarized those changes on a Frequently Asked Questions page which can be found here. On that page you can access the entire plan for our operational response during COVID-19 restrictions.