Facilities, Rental, & Technical Information
The Union Colony Civic Center, northern Colorado's premier performing arts venue, is proudly owned and operated by the City of Greeley. The Center is home to the 1686 seat Monfort Concert Hall, the 214 seat Hensel Phelps Theater and the Tointon Gallery. Over 100 events are held per year including touring Broadway musicals, concerts, dance and comedy shows to name a few. The Center is proud to host events sponsored by the University of Northern Colorado, Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra, the Greeley Chorale, School District 6, and local theatre and dance troupes. The visual art galleries feature approximately a dozen exhibits annually featuring local, regional and nationally acclaimed artists. The Center was built in 1988 with a combination of public funds and private donations.
Facility rental rates:
- Policies/Guidelines for Use
- UCCC First-Floor Facility Map
- UCCC Second-Floor Facility Map
Mari Hein Beegle
- For questions about rentals or programming please contact Mari or Lori.
Assistant Technical Coordinator
Sr. Stage Manager
- Questions about technical capabilities in the theatres or to advance a tour, please contact Neal, DJ or Bill.
- Technical Package with pictures
- MCH Rep Plot
- Hensel Phelps Technical Package