Hours, Address, Phone Number
The Union Colony Civic Center ticket office is open Tuesday-Friday from Noon-5 p.m and Saturday (Labor Day through Memorial Day) Noon-4 p.m.
We are located at 701 10th Ave., Greeley, CO 80631. Please click HERE for directions.
The Ticket Office phone number is 970-356-5000
How To Purchase Tickets
- Online: Click Here
- By Phone: Call 970-356-5000, between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, to purchase tickets.
- In Person: Visit the UCCC Ticket Office, 701 10th Ave., Greeley, between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Or one hour before a performance.
- Processing Fees: Tickets priced $1.00-$19.99: $2/ticket, $20.00-$29.99: $3/ticket. $30.00-$39.99: $4/ticket, $40.00-$49.99: $5/ticket, $50.00+: $6/ticket for all sales made online, over the phone, or in person.
- Group Sales: For most performances a group of ten or more people can receive up to 15% off the regular price of each ticket. Groups can also place orders for most shows before tickets go on the sale to the public. For further information or to purchase tickets, please contact the ticket office at 970-356-5000.
The Union Colony Civic Center accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
General Ticket Policies
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Children under the age of two are not allowed at most performances. Please inquire prior to purchasing. Children age 2 and older may attend most shows. They must have a ticket, regardless of whether they sit in their own seat or on a parent’s lap. Please contact the ticket office for further information regarding this policy.
- The UCCC offers “Ticket Insurance” through its ticket partner, much like travel or health insurance; it covers costs due to unexpected cancellation due to things like injury, illness, or other unexpected circumstances. This is the best way to protect your entertainment investment.
- If you didn’t purchase coverage when you purchased your tickets, a ticket clerk may be able to exchange your tickets depending upon the specific show. You’ll need to notify the ticket office as early as possible, and no later than 30 minutes before the start of the performance.